ERP & Integrated Business Application
Accounting & Financial Software
HR & Payroll Solution
CRM, Marketing & Sales Automation
Office Management Solution
Enterprise Content Management
Capital Market Solution
Micro Finance (MFI) Solution
Insurance Management System
POS & Inventory Management System
Hospital Management System
Education Institute Management Application
Media Content Management System
Security, Biometric & Alert Systems
Web and Mobile App Development
Web Development Service & Hosting
Customized Software Development
Business for Economic Development
Business for enrichment of human lives
Agriculture, Mining Sector
- Petroleum Exploration. Oil and Gas exploration
Manufacturing Sector: Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering: Automotive
- Engineering: Shipbuilding
- Engineering: Aeronautics
- Engineering: High Speed Train. Metro Rail
- Engineering: Power & Energy. Power Plant Construction. Renewables
- Engineering: Mechanics & Machines. Industrial Machinery. Agricultural Machinery. Automotive, Ship, Aircraft Machinery & Electronic Systems. Naval Engineering. Light Engineering Machines, Tools. Construction Equipment. Mining Equipment
Manufacturing Sector: Computer Science and Engineering
- Engineering: Software
- Engineering: AI & Robotics
- Engineering: Smart Products / IoT. Embedded Systems
Manufacturing Sector: Electrical Engineering
- Engineering: Telecommunication Equipment and Software. Networking Equipment and Software
- Engineering: Electronics. Biomedical Devices. Photonics
- Engineering: Toys
Manufacturing Sector: Chemical Engineering. Materials Engineering.
- Engineering: Food processing. Food & Beverage
- Engineering: Agro-processing. Agricultural Machinery & Biotech. Agriculture: Agricultural Training & Supply. Knowledge & Technology Transfer (to Rural farmers). Web Platform as “Middleman”
- Engineering: Agro-processing: Jute. Cotton
- Engineering: Chemicals. Materials. Plastics. Ceramics. Cement. Paper. Steel
- Engineering: Consumer goods
- Engineering: Petroleum Products. Oil Refinery
Manufacturing Sector: Textile Engineering
- Textile & Garment Industry: Marketing & Selling. Shipment. International Logistics. Retail. Structural Engineering & Safety. Textile Machinery. Agro-processing: Cotton
Manufacturing Sector: Biomedical Engineering
- Engineering: Pharmaceuticals. Biomedical Devices and Electronics. Telemedicine. Biotech and Genetic Engineering
Manufacturing Sector: Civil Engineering
- Engineering: Structural Engineering & Architectural Consulting
- Engineering: Construction. Urban Engineering: Water, Electricity, Gas. Tunnels and Bridges. Lighting and Traffic guidance System. Water System. Sea Port, Airport Construction
Service Sector: Information & Communication
- Animation Studio
Service Sector: Healthcare
- Healthcare: Hospitals, Clinics. Medical Tourism.
Service Sector: Education
- Educational Institutions. Education Tools (Lab Equipment) and Technologies
- Educational Platforms:
- Courses & Forum. E-Book Platform. Problem Solving & Ranklist. Seminar & Competitions
- Web-based Platform for Private Universities, Medical Colleges, Schools, Industry – Professional Training & Development. E-Library
- Book Retail. Publishing House: Low Price Editions. Non-fiction Translations. Non-fiction / Educational / Textbooks by Bangladeshi Authors. Journals & Magazines. E-Books; Multimedia; Interactive Contents. Expansions: South Asia; South-east Asia
Service Sector: Transportation
Service Sector: Media
- TV Channel. Online Radio
- Online Media: Websites & Mobile Apps
- Print Media: Magazines, Journals
- Publishing House: Fiction
Service Sector: Banking & Finance
- FinTech – Financial Technology
- International Money Transfer
- Venture Capital Firm
- Investment Banking. Foreign Investment Management. Economic Analysis. Financial Services. Consulting to Financial Institutions
Service Sector: Business Services
- Export. International Logistics. Retail
- Management & Technology Consulting. Industrial Engineering. Big Data & Business Intelligence (BI). Enterprise Software
- Advertising & Marketing: Online, TV, Print
- E-commerce. B2B E-commerce. Logistics
- Industrial Design
Service Sector: Hospitality/Tourism
- Tourism – “Beautiful Bangladesh”
- Hotels and Resorts
- Theme Parks & Resorts
Service Sector: Real Estate & Retail
- Real Estate
- Retail. Shopping Mall & Supermarket
Development of Industries and Industrial Sectors
- People receive the gift of everlasting youth, become more beautiful.
- The quest for invention & discovery never ends. We discover new Physics in the subatomic realm. We form new kinds of atoms with new elementary particles. New Atoms lead to new Chemistry. New Atoms also bring into existence new Engineering. New Chemistry paves the way for new Biology. As we begin space exploration, we discover new Economics, Political Science of Alien civilizations. We discover edges of our Universe, even new Universes. We begin to inhabit new earth and new heaven. The process of invention & discovery goes on for ever and ever.
- Business: Single person / company market share in each industry can never exceed 10%, 15% or 25%.
- After Spirit of God on people, Spirit of God on all earthly and heavenly spirits, Next: higher feelings.
- People will receive powers.
- Now that there are so many avenues for research, it’s better researchers slow down rate of (leaps in) discovery and invention and hence be fruitful in the longer term.
Stimulating research in Universities:
- Introduction of High quality Journals, Conferences, Workshops.
- Promotion of Faculty members based on research quality (no. of citations, etc.) and output (number of publications).
- Government role: Increased spending on R&D in annual budget.
- Government role: Government research grant based on merit of fund seeker and of proposal.
- Academia – Industry collaboration: Publication a way of attracting fund from Private sector. Stimulating private sector to collaborate with Academia on research projects.
- Academia – Industry collaboration promotes high quality research as faculty members strive for solving real problems rather than concentrate solely on increasing number of publications.
- Collaboration among Government research laboratories, Academia & Industry.
Urban Development in Bangladesh
Primary focus with regard to quality of life:
- Uninterrupted Electricity supply
- Establishment of new Power Plants
- Water supply
- Gas supply
- Congestion-free Transportation
- Flyover, Metro-rail, Big Data & Smarter Traffic, Mobile services
- High speed Internet at affordable cost
Systems that comprise a City (Requirement for development of Cities from scratch):
- Commercial zones; Employment
- Most important. It’s employment opportunities that bring a large number of people to live nearby in a city.
- Ease of doing business
- Education facilities
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- City Infrastructure
- Roads & Highways
- Services mentioned above (Power/Electricity, Water, Gas, Telecommunication)
- Healthcare facilities
- Modern Transportation e.g., Metro-rail
- Law & Order maintenance
- Modern Habitation. Smart Homes
- Environment Management
- Waste Management. Water clogging management. Vehicle fume. Industrial waste. Clean Road. River pollution.
- Safe Food
- City Attractions: Museums, Zoos, Parks
- Plus: Modern Programs, Ceremonies, Culture & Arts
- Architecture. Roadside building Renovation
- Smart City: Systems, Applications & Appliances
Urban Expansion in Bangladesh:
One city (with electricity, water, gas supply) in each Upazila (total number of Upazilas: 492, minus upazilas / thanas belonging to Cities).
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit guided men and women since the dawn of humanity / for the past 2000 years. His Spirit is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is the greatest genius of all time. He is the Maker of all things.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is / will be the greatest expert / Master in all conceivable disciplines.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s breakthrough understanding of Christian Theology / Breakthroughs in Christian Theology:
- Holy Spirit = Spirit of God
- The nature and role of Holy Spirit
- Market Economy during Second Coming
- Integration of Science and Faith
- Signs of end time
- World to come = Paradise
- Increase in Faith among Christians (Emmanuel Tahsin’s writings, explanations led to). Explanation of concepts of Christianity to lay persons, non-Christians.
- Paradise: Spirit on people.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is / will be the greatest physical athlete of all time.
- Worldwide work, Activism of Emmanuel Tahsin: Establishment of peace and justice around the world; Advocacy for Market Economy; Improvement of Education, Health care; Work towards mutual trust and cooperation among Nations.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s capability of winning all 6 Nobel Prizes, many times over.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit descends upon people on earth.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit is people’s superconsciousness.
- Fulfillment of Holy Spirit’s prophecies:
- Tahsin is God
- Tahsin is ‘Immanuel’ / ‘Emmanuel’ and shall be white
- At the end of tribulation period, Holy Spirit descends upon Tahsin.
- Tahsin shall produce new Christian Theology (Prophecy: 1990s).
- Tahsin shall fulfill prophecies mentioned in the Bible.
- Tahsin is an Engineer (+ Scientist, MD) and Christian (Prophecy: 1990s).
- Still to be fulfilled: Tahsin shall win Nobel Prize.
- Paradise: People becoming more beautiful.
- Righteous living.
- Aliens accept Emmanuel Tahsin as God.
“Jesus is often shown seated on his heavenly throne.”
“The writer is remembered for his defense of faith and reason. He published dozens of novels, poems and essays. He converted to Catholicism in 1922.”
“Compiling all of the writings of Father Pedro Arrupe ..
Father Cebollada is tasked with collecting all of Father Arrupe’s writings, which will be studied by theological censors who will “testify whether or not there is anything against the faith or tradition of the church.”
Father Arrupe studied medicine before entering the society.
Father Arrupe is an example of being rooted in Christ, a man of the church, a man who follows the calling of the Holy Spirit and, without fear, made the decisions he needed to make because he was rooted in God.”
“The draft document emphasizes four points ..
The Council of Cardinals released a seven-page report detailing work it has accomplished.”
“Pope Francis’ latest cardinals-designate include churchmen from five countries not currently represented in the College of Cardinals. But each of those countries — Bolivia, Pakistan, Japan, Madagascar and Iraq — has had a cardinal in the recent past. With the addition of the new cardinals, the group of electors will represent 67 nations.”