C#, Java: Java Development Skills , C++, Scala, Common Lisp, Clojure, Python
Java Framework: Spring; Java / Scala Framework: Play
Python Framework: Django
PHP Framework: CakePHP; CMS: Drupal, WordPress, Joomla
Distributed, Parallel and Cloud Computing
Game Engine: Unity (C#), Unreal Engine (C++)
Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality
Unity (C#), Unreal Engine (C++)
IoT and Robotics
Raspberry Pi, Arduino
Computer Science Areas
MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Document-oriented: MongoDB; Column-oriented: Cassandra
Big Data, Data Analytics and Visualization
Hadoop, Hama, Spark
Python: Pandas, Matplotlib
Computational Science and Engineering
Python: NumPy, MatplotLib, SciPy, SymPy, Biopython, Astropy, Sage
TensorFlow; Python: Keras, Theano, Scikit-learn, PyTorch
Natural Language Processing, Statistical Language Processing
System Administration and Network Programming
What I worked on today
- How to write fiction – novels and short stories: Science Fiction short story. Mystery story. Thriller novel. Fantasy short story.
- Why: Currently, I am working on 2 short stories: 1 Sci fi, 1 Mystery.
- Compare and learn: C++, Java, C#, Python, PHP.
- C++: Looping, Branching, Object oriented features, Boost library
- Java: Object oriented features, Functional programming features, GUI, Android development
- C#: Object oriented features, Functional programming features, Other features: LINQ
- Python: Objects, Class, Functions, Built in Data Structures, Django (Web)
- PHP: Assignment oriented features (based on C), Dynamic typing, Object oriented features (based on Java), Functional programming features.
- Why: Software startup
- Object oriented Software development. Applications of Functional programming. Component oriented Software development.
- Why: Software startup, Research area
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Why: AeroAstro company, Research area
- Mechanical Engineering: Simple machines, mechanisms
- Why: Mechanical Engineering applications
ICT for Development:
- Business (E-Commerce)
- Finance (Mobile Banking, Mobile payment)
- Healthcare (Telemedicine, Mobile health)
- Education (Example: One Laptop per child / $100 Laptop)
- Government services
- Information. Digitalization. (Webification, Mapping, Search)
- Transportation (Ride hailing services)
- Mass collaboration on specific projects (Example: Ushahidi)
AI (Artificial Intelligence) for Development
- User interface (Speech recognition)
ECE for Development:
- IoT Devices
Mechanical Engineering for Development
- Energy (Low cost energy production)
- Healthcare (Low cost prosthesis)
- Transportation (Low cost vehicles)
Chemical Engineering for Development
- Clean water
- Healthcare (Parasitic control)
Biomedical Engineering for Development
- Healthcare (Low cost diagnostic equipment)
Bioengineering for Development
- Fisheries and livestock
Proposal for new Departments in BUET:
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- Applied Physics and Computational Engineering
University of Dhaka:
Focus on winning the Nobel Prize and other Science Prizes.
Proposal for new Departments in the Faculty of Biological Sciences in University of Dhaka:
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology => Department of Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology
- Department of Neuroscience
To be inventions by Immanuel Tahsin:
- Digital smart clock
- Digital Globe (Earth, Map, Planets) (14th century world map, 18th century world map, world encyclopedia) (Apps: recommendation, travel)
- Digital aquarium
- Digital Calendar
- Digital musical instruments
- Digital educational tools
- Digital biology tab (species identification)
- Digital mirror (makeup helper)
- Streaming radio
- Handheld air conditioner
- Smart remote for smart home
- Touchscreen graphing calculator (multiline display, programming/coding, numerical computing, symbolic computing, imaging – cam, student exam version, augmented keyboard)
- Smart shoe (steps, distance, calorie, auto-tightening)
- General knowledge gadget (image, video)
- Smart light (multi-color, dimmer)
- Wireless storage / flash drive
- Virtual reality camera
- Digital photo and video album (dual screen, writing option, photo/video organizing, vr photo/video viewing, built-in photo editing app, video editing app, photo/video album uphold/download from web, password protected albums, social commenting, tagging)
- Digital interactive board for design/company decision making
- Universal translator gadget (built-in micro phone, cam for scanning, translating)
- Digital notebook / digital pen (productivity apps, painting apps, search, automatic indexing)
What is Jesus like?
- Jesus has miraculous powers. His spirit is full of light, is filled with desirable qualities in very high proportions.
- Jesus’s life is filled with miracles.
- Jesus is intellectually superior.
- “When he was twelve years old” “Everyone who heard him was amazed at his understanding and his answers.”
- Wise Teachings.
- Jesus has human emotions.
- Without human emotions Jesus would never understand others.
- Christian hope. Jesus weds.
- Jesus is conversant in technology, science (during second coming).
- How else does he rule? A great leader.
- Jesus is intellectually superior.
- Bible verse: “Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.”
- Christ lives in the moment.
- Christ is in people, people are in Christ. He holds the world and your soul in his hands and looks on you with an everlasting love.
“You are in me, and I am in you.”
- Jesus is filled with faith. Very very confident in modern setting.
- Jesus is witty, a master of debate, public speaking, storytelling. When people hear him speak they are amazed at the way he talks, because he speaks with authority.
Jesus is extremely kind and honest.
‘Jesus is extremely intelligent and wise, socially adept.
When you have a problem, you go to Jesus and he fixes it.
When you are sick, you go to Jesus and he heals you.
When you have a need, you go to Jesus and he provides.
When you are sad, you go to Jesus and he comforts you.’
What roles does Jesus take on during his second coming?
- King; Ruler; Counselor (Ruler of human kingdom; King of Angels)
- Judge; Lawmaker
- Religious leader
- Land owner; Business owner; Investor; Employer
- Teacher; Master
“You have one Teacher.”
“You have one Instructor, the Messiah.”
- Scientific discovery and Engineering inventions, Artistic creativity
“Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.”
Jesus does among other things:
- Healing; Improvement of medicine and of healthcare
- Feeding. Serving Water
- Organizer of movements for social causes
Important events taking place during Jesus’s second coming:
“See, I will create
new heavens and a new earth.”
“As the new heavens and the new earth that I make will endure before me,” declares the Lord, “so will your name and descendants endure.”
Q: Can a nation make war? What is religion’s view on making war?
Ans: If the war involves killing and harming, then a nation can make war if God / Christ is on their side. Killing is sin. Only God / Christ can forgive sins.
“When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the man, ‘Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.'”
“The Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.”
First coming and second coming:
Everything Jesus taught during his first coming is approved during second coming.
Those who followed his teachings taught during first coming are rewarded during second coming. If Jesus forgave a person, judgement is upheld during second coming.
Those who lived ascetic lives in his name are rewarded during second coming.
- Outline of Development Plan for Bangladesh I: Economy, Education
- Outline of Development Plan for Bangladesh II: Election, Political Party, Government, Urban Development
- Outline of Development Plan for Bangladesh III: Law & Order, International, Minorities & Women, Sports
- Outline of Development Plan for Bangladesh IV: Commerce, Infrastructure, Healthcare & Biotechnology, Technology, Engineering
United States of America and Europe
United States of America
- Creation of Technology and Entrepreneurial Hub (Software / IoT / Biotechnology / Machine – Mechanical)
Private / Research:
- Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering
- The first teaching is: serve God.
- “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.”” [Matthew 22:37-38]
- The second teaching: serve others.
- “And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'” [Matthew 22:39]
Information Flow & Community
To make Free Market Economy work properly free flow of information and access to information about market has to be ensured. #FreeMarketEconomyForNations
We look at the importance of information from both supply and demand side.
Looking from the demand side:
If the customer has Market information – the buyer can know where to buy a product at the lowest cost. When buyers have information about price, vendors compete with themselves on price, and the most appropriate price is determined by the Market.
Above Article in Bengali: Entrepreneurship Development (উদ্যোক্তা উন্নয়ন)
African firms listed in the New York Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange.
Currently, 111 African firms are listed or trading in London.
Fundamental changes in Education System
- Education is the most important force. There is vast latent power hidden in every human being. Through education, each one can become a huge force by awakening one’s latent power. It is possible to achieve everything in life with knowledge and education. Anyone can to do anything starting at almost any age if tried in the right way – this belief has to be woken up in everyone. If people can wake up, they will not need anything else. Whereas a single person can become a huge force, we would not have to look back, if we can raise this latent potential in 160 million people.
- Education is not limited to academic institutions only, we can learn from everything around us at each moment of life.
- Our generation has the highest scope to raise itself compared to any time in history. Modern technological inventions have given us unique discoveries and opportunities – people can now learn anything at any point of time, communicate with anyone, reach out to millions of people, work, and earn money.
- Budget allocation for education sector will increase.
- Education Commission will be formed with educationists and experts. On the basis of the commission’s suggestions, with input from students, parents, a radical reform will be brought in every stage of education from primary to higher education.
- Creative, problem solving based and practical life applicable education system will be introduced.
- Methods to see the world through knowledge gained from books will be taught.
- “Learning by doing” will be introduced. This will create a synthesis of book world and real life.
- Students will learn by using modern Information Technology. They will learn through mutual communication using information technology.
- From engineers to peasants, the opportunity of “lifelong learning” will be available to all utilizing information technology.
Primary and Secondary Education
- Modern libraries will be built in each school of the country.
- Those libraries will be the center of knowledge acquisition and knowledge sharing.
- Books, computers with high speed internet and necessary equipment will be provided.
- School libraries will always be open. Students will be able to spend time in the library as long as their hunger for knowledge isn’t satisfied.
- Changes in the curriculum will be brought about to build up good citizens. Ethics education will be included.
- Reforms in the method of testing (examination) and assessment system will take place.
- Students will participate in merit based competitions. A meritorious nation will be developed through various Olympiads, competitions and other initiatives.
- Students, teenagers, young people will solve problems during their leisure time. Intellectual wisdom will grow. A new culture will prosper. Everyone will be thoughtful, meritorious, intelligent.
- From national up to the village level, Mathematical Olympiad, culture of science projects will be spread.
Universities and Higher Education
- Several world-class research universities will be established in Bangladesh.
- With the initiative of building world-class universities, research institutes and industries in the country, and ensuring investment, Bangladeshi PhD Degree recipients from top universities of the world will be brought back to the nation.
- It is possible to establish BUET, DU and CUET as world class universities now. If the wind of change takes place it will spread to all the universities. NSU, MIST, CU, SUST, RU, KUET, RUET, KU and other universities will come up top at rankings. Just like we are grabbing top positions in ICPC or TopCoder rankings.
- Quality research will start in universities – funding and allocation will increase, research culture will change. Faculty members will do research, publish papers not only to get promotions, but to solve problems of the industry, establish new scientific theories.
- Collaboration between the University and Industry will increase.
- Considering demand of the industry, changes in the curriculum of universities will take place.
- Universities and Industries will work together in product development and research.
- A student project will become an industrial product.
- Faculty members will apply for funding for product development and Research to Industry.
- Transparency will be ensured in giving approval to private universities and their branches – minimum quality will be ensured.
- Ranking system for universities of Bangladesh maintaining international standards will be introduced.
- Various “objective measures” will be used in the ranking system – which cannot be debated upon: Points for paper publication in journals and conferences, Points for impact factor of papers, Points for success at national and international competitions, Points for percentage of employment within 3 months of passing, Points for teachers’ educational qualifications and research profiles, Points for student-teacher ratio – and other such measures.
- Private universities will compete for meritorious students among themselves and with government universities – and as a result, the quality of all the universities will increase.
- Subject / Department-based ranking system will be introduced.
- A university student might proudly say: you know what, our University’s Computer Science and Engineering department is the best! Another student will declare: our University’s Mechanical Engineering department is the best and one of the top 10 in Asia!
- Among the 3 dreams that were determined by Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee were: A Bangladeshi Mathematician winning the Fields Medal by 2022 and by 2030 a Bangladeshi scientist winning the Nobel Prize. World-class research institutes will be established and a new awakening in research culture will be ensured to make sure these dreams of winning the Fields Medal and the Nobel Prize by 2030 are realized.
- Appropriate steps will be taken so that the educational activities of higher education institutions are not obstructed due to ill politics, and corruption (such as recruitment irregularities).
- Reasons for session jam (violence on campus, teachers’ and students’ politics, etc.) will be identified and appropriate steps will be taken. Undergraduate students will complete their bachelor’s degree in 4 years.
- We want to see the practice of healthy politics, innovative initiatives in the education sector – students will work together to solve various problems of colleges and universities, and also solve problems of people.
- Public universities will be established in those districts where there is no university. Districts which have their own universities will have their seats increased.
- If given opportunity many people will want to do good jobs with a degree from colleges, universities. Some colleges and universities can not be confined to HSC or equivalent students only. Education is the surest possible way to get established in society – many understand this after being a little older!
নিরাপদ সড়ক আন্দোলন (Safe Road Movement)
Britain and EU