Many (including Europeans) are drawn to IS by the prospect of a thrilling life (attaining glories, establishing their own state – a Caliphate). To them – staying at home and leading normal day to day life doesn’t appear to be as exciting as being part of a revolution.
- Introduce an acceptable way of getting thrills, glories, happiness
- In one of their recruitment videos, a person says, “Brothers, we are so happy!” But killings, mutilation, Bank robbery in the name of establishing Islam? For the sake of happiness?
- Exciting and happy life for young driven Mulims lies in growing themselves, achieving both earthly and spiritual goals, not through robbing Banks and mutilating people (as the ISIS videos seem to demand).
- Start a new organization.
- Lure the youth away from IS and get them together in the process of rebuilding Modern Iraq, a Modern Syria and the rest of Middle East.
- People love the feeling of excitement and [possibly] glory of being part of a Revolution. But a Revolution should be acceptable to everyone.
- I have acceptance among Syrians.
- Thousands from Europe have already joined – many of whom are disillusioned. How are we going to deal with them when they get back to their home countries in Europe? A better approach would be to change their minds and hearts.
Articles On Situation in Syria, Iraq & The Rest Of Middle East
- Peace in Syria
- Conflicting Interest In Regional Dominance Encouraging Militants And Extremists In Middle East: Is It Acceptable?
- Possible Foreign Policy For America In The Middle East
- Towards World Peace
- Middle East Peace Process
- Around The World (09.17.14)
- Caretaker Government Can Show The Way Of Peace In Syria
“The caretaker government could be such that
- The chief of the caretaker government is acceptable to all the parties involved.
- Military and arms support from outside countries are stopped immediately.
- The caretaker government shows zero tolerance to extremists and militias, no matter what ideology they represent.
- The situation in Syria returns at least close to normal. Initiatives are taken to bring back all the refugees back to Syria. The refugee situation is causing disastrous effects in the Middle East. Humanitarian efforts are undertaken.
- A definite time period is determined during which the caretaker government rules. Before the time period ends, a free, fair, credible and internationally acceptable election is held.”
(January 23, 2014)