- Computer Science : At Its Breadth
- On Physical Digital Computing And Beyond
- Personal Notes On Venture, Google & Microsoft
- An Insider Look At Google
Physical Digital Computing
- Emerging Area: Physical Digital Integration
- Physical Digital Integration: Cloud Manufacturing & Car 2.0
- Smart Home With Physical Digital Integration: What The Future Holds
- Could Manufacturing Be The Key To American Lead In Global Economy?
- The Science of Reading: Paper versus Screens
- On The Future Of Manufacturing: From Scientific American
- The Story Behind Physical Digital Computing
- Personal Notes On Book 2.0
- Personal Notes On Robotics
- Personal Notes On Manufacturing [Unofficial]
- Personal Notes On 3D Printing, Additive Manufacturing [Unofficial]
- Personal Notes On Digital Sports – 1 [Unofficial]
- Designing Information Interface For The Next 5 Billion
- “Things That Think” From Prof. Neil Gershenfeld
- Physical Digital Interaction / Experience / Product Designer
- Personal Notes On Exponential Technologies [Unofficial]
- Personal Notes On Physical Digital Computing – 1 [Unofficial]
“Manhattan Scale“ project on BioSciences, Translational Medicine and BioEngineering
- Cancer, Ebola, Parkinson’s, AIDS, Alzheimer’s,
- Disabilities and losses (Eyesight loss; Limb Amputee, etc. <- Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine. We can replace with Mechanical / Physical parts as long as we our Stem Cell / Regenerative Medicine Tech is not advanced enough – but remember – Biology – is the ultimate technology.
- Stem Cell / Regenerative Medicine or
- Gene Therapy.
- Medical / Scientific / Engineering Equipments (that would be required in my own research) and
- Sell and use the profit to fund my research / further work.
- Gene Sequencers (Bringing down the cost of Gene sequencing of a single Genome to several hundred dollars or maybe $100.)
- Robots that automate much of Experimental work. [Consider: Combinatorial Chemistry – parallel reactions]
- Medical / Surgical Equipments (from smaller Ultra-Sounds to “Da Vinci”-like Surgical Robots)
- Healthcare IT Infrastructure and Services (to Hospitals, Clinics) – Examples:
- Sensors that measure Body parameters and store data in Database / Cloud <- Big Data 2.0 on Data;
- Watson-like AI on Medical Literature (e.g., Pubmed) to augment Medical Researchers and Physicians
BioEngineering / BioMedical Engineering / Molecular Biology / Cell Biology / BioChemistry / BioPhysics / BioInformatics / Computational Biology PhDs
– each concentrating on a particular part – under my supervision:
- One researcher concentrating on Transport system of Cells – 2013 Nobel Physiology or Medicine Prize Work (Collaborating with other researchers focused on other Cellular organelles or Extra-cellular Matrix)
- Another researcher concentrating on Spatial Representations and Motor Planning in the Brain – 2014 Nobel Physiology or Medicine Prize Work
- Couple working on how to repair / replace Damaged Organs with Tissue / Organs grown from Stem Cells – carrying on the 2012 Nobel Physiology or Medicine Prize Work
I will review and modernize the FDA (Drug, Medical Device) appoval process.
- Huge! Reinvention of Education. Changes the way Education is delivered, the way how people learn in each and every country of the World. [Microsoft?]
- E-Book 2.0 / E-Magazine 2.0 / E-Newspaper 2.0 & Digital Publishing
Artificial Intelligence Platform
- Watson-like Natural Language Understanding + A Lot More
- Less computational resource requirement; Highly developed Knowledge Processing / Reasoning
- Apps and Services on Top of the Platform
Cloud Manufacturing Platform + Physical Digital Computing Division
- This is where the Medical / Surgical / Scientific Equipments would be manufactured.
- + Manufacturing Equipments and Services for Companies
- Materials / Nano / Applied Physics / Engineering Research
Knowledge Based Robotics
- Imagine: Robot Engineers repairing your Car.
- Robots in Industry. Home. Healthcare. Service Robots.