I am aiming for these Prizes, Awards and Honors. Perhaps you will too!
- The Abel Prize
- Breakthrough Prize in Mathematics
- Each award is worth $3 million; the most lucrative academic prize in the world.
- Wolf Prize In Mathematics
- The Fields Medal
Life Sciences; Physiology & Medicine
- Turing Award
- An annual prize given by the Association for Computing Machinery to “an individual selected for contributions of a technical nature made to the computing community”
- Computers and Thought Award
- A biennial award presented at IJCAI conferences to outstanding young scientists (under the age 35) in artificial intelligence.
Engineering & Technology
Prizes for Successful Completion of a Breakthrough Challenge
- XPrize Foundation
- “An XPRIZE is a highly leveraged, incentivized prize competition that pushes the limits of what’s possible to change the world for the better” according to the Official Website.
- Challenges hosted by DARPA: