BioInformatics. Computational & Systems Biology.
Low level Data Processing High Level Functions.
Invent new Abstractions; Models
Low Level Data Processing:
- Sequence Analysis;
- Probabilistic Models;
- Network Models
Examples of High Level Functions:
- How Cell Transport System works
Ask Economists for problems, questions.
Economists who are upto date with my work:
- Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz
[Government Intervention in Markets; Innovation of “Technology” (in an Economic sense – as a factor of production) > Learning; Economic growth and its relation to “Learning (Innovation)”]
- Nobel Laureate Prof. Muhammad Yunus
[Social Business; Welfare Economics; Applied Economics]
- Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen
[Welfare Economics; Government, Democracy, “Freedom” and “Capability” and their relation to Economic well-being]
- Steven D. Levitt [John Bates Clark Medal Winner; Author of “Freakonomics”]
[Incentives; Economics applied to different areas of life, often non-“economic”]
- Nobel Laureate Daniel Kahneman
Economists would love to work with me because I am in a position to directly apply Economic Theories (and in the process revise / update Economic Theories) to:
- Policy Formulation of States [MacroEconomics]
- [Infact, this is the aspect of me – that caught attention of Nobel Laureates Joseph Stiglitz and Amartya Sen. Back then, it was my work in Bangladesh. Now, things have gotten a bit bigger!]
- Business & Management Decision making of Firms [MicroEconomics]