Areas of Expertise:
#Electrical Engineering #Mechanical Engineering
#Chemical Engineering #BioEngineering
Academia To Industry – Technology & Innovation Transfer
In Academia, lots of Science, Tools & Techniques are in incubation phase, not ready to be incorporated into industrial products.
I shall turn Science, Tools & Techniques into Engineering Innovations.
Engineering -> Product & Service Innovation At My Ventures
1. Physical Basis of Information
EE : 1. Physical basis of Information
VLSI & Computer Systems
Manipulation of Information with Transistors, etc.
Exchange of Information.
[Example: Image -> Electronic Representation as Information).
Transducers and Sensors
Turning Physical Quantities into Electrically Represented Information
Signals & Systems
Signal is basically Information
Control with the use of Electrical / Electronic Signals
EE : 2. Power
Scientific Basis of Electrical Engineering:
- Electricity. Magnetism. Electrical Circuit. Electromagnetism. Optics & Photonics. Solid State & Condensed Matter Physics.
- Mechanics & Machines
Scientific Basis of Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanics; Solid Mechanics; Fluid Mechanics; Thermodynamics; Electro-magnetic Induction.
- Phenomena that have “Chemical Basis”.
Complex Fluids & Transport <- Chemical Basis, Chemical Composition.
- Sensing Life
- Modeling Life
Computational & Systems Biology. Bioinformatics.
- Manipulating Life
Drug Design, Drug Delivery & Biomaterials.
Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Technology. Tissue Engineering.
Genetic Engineering. DNA Editing.
Endoscopic Surgical Tools. Surgical Robots (Example: Da Vinci Robot).
Prosthetics. Artificial Retina.
Articles By Me:
- Scientific Approach To Engineering [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Notes On Research & Engineering (R&E) [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Scientific Approach To Engineering
- “Manhattan-Scale Research” in Medicine and BioEngineering
- “Large Scale Engineering” in Bangladesh [TahsinVersion2.com]