Books on Neurology: Books by Neurologists
Books on Neuroscience
Books on Psychological Sciences
Books Authored by Neurologists, Neuroscientists & Psychologists
- Books by Dr V. S. Ramachandran [Areas of Research: Neurology; Neuroscience]
- Curious Neurological cases and interesting explanations.
- Phantoms in the Brain: Probing the Mysteries of the Human Mind by V. S. Ramachandran and Sandra Blakeslee 
- Books by Dr Oliver Sacks [Areas of Research: Neurology; Neuroscience]
- Neurological Case Studies. Each chapter in his books features a curious neurological patient with a curious disorder.
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat: And Other Clinical Tales by Oliver Sacks 
- Books by Dr Antonio Damasio [Areas of Research: Neurology; Neuroscience]
- Dr Damasio’s books focus on the topics of Emotion, Feelings and Consciousness.
- The Feeling of What Happens: Body and Emotion in the Making of Consciousness by Antonio Damasio 
- Descartes’ Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain by Anthony Damasio 
- Books by Dr Steven Pinker [Areas of Research: Psychology; Cognitive Science; Psycho-linguistics]
- How the Mind Works by Steven Pinker 
- The Language Instinct: How the Mind Creates Language by Steven Pinker