Retrotronic (“A future that never happened”) technologies, Organic electronics, Plastic electronics, Flexible electronics, Flexible displays, Flexible electronic newspaper, 3d display & Holography, Optical Computing, Light-based processor, Neuromorphic computing, Brain inspired chip.
- Scientific / mathematical discoveries;
- Writing Textbooks, Research Papers;
- Pioneering new fields / subfields of study;
- Solving famous problems, Defining & solving new ones;
- Developing theoretical framework for new / existing / currently underdeveloped areas;
- Inventing new technologies, Defining & developing theoretical framework for new engineering fields / subfields to study those technologies (Academia <> Industry, Engineering Science).