Stimulating research in Universities:
- Introduction of High quality Journals, Conferences, Workshops.
- Promotion of Faculty members based on research quality (no. of citations, etc.) and output (number of publications).
- Government role: Increased spending on R&D in annual budget.
- Government role: Government research grant based on merit of fund seeker and of proposal.
- Academia – Industry collaboration: Publication a way of attracting fund from Private sector. Stimulating private sector to collaborate with Academia on research projects.
- Academia – Industry collaboration promotes high quality research as faculty members strive for solving real problems rather than concentrate solely on increasing number of publications.
- Collaboration among Government research laboratories, Academia & Industry.
Higher education reform:
- Course, Course content modernization.
- Gradual replacement of descriptive questions in exams with problem-based questions (gradual so that questions never go beyond students’ abilities), especially for engineering, science majors. Medicine: gradual increase of clinical case questions in exams.
- Problem solving culture among students (CSE, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics) -> Better prepared for Industry.
- Emphasis on practical, lab work, Projects (engineering, science majors).
Urban Development in Bangladesh
Primary focus with regard to quality of life:
- Uninterrupted Electricity supply
- Establishment of new Power Plants
- Water supply
- Gas supply
- Congestion-free Transportation
- Flyover, Metro-rail, Big Data & Smarter Traffic, Mobile services
- High speed Internet at affordable cost
Systems that comprise a City (Requirement for development of Cities from scratch):
- Commercial zones; Employment
- Most important. It’s employment opportunities that bring a large number of people to live nearby in a city.
- Ease of doing business
- Education facilities
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- City Infrastructure
- Roads & Highways
- Services mentioned above (Power/Electricity, Water, Gas, Telecommunication)
- Healthcare facilities
- Modern Transportation e.g., Metro-rail
- Law & Order maintenance
- Modern Habitation. Smart Homes
- Environment Management
- Waste Management. Water clogging management. Vehicle fume. Industrial waste. Clean Road. River pollution.
- Safe Food
- City Attractions: Museums, Zoos, Parks
- Plus: Modern Programs, Ceremonies, Culture & Arts
- Architecture. Roadside building Renovation
- Smart City: Systems, Applications & Appliances
Urban Expansion in Bangladesh:
One city (with electricity, water, gas supply) in each Upazila (total number of Upazilas: 492, minus upazilas / thanas belonging to Cities).
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit guided men and women since the dawn of humanity / for the past 2000 years. His Spirit is the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is the greatest genius of all time. He is the Maker of all things.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is / will be the greatest expert / Master in all conceivable disciplines.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s breakthrough understanding of Christian Theology / Breakthroughs in Christian Theology:
- Holy Spirit = Spirit of God
- The nature and role of Holy Spirit
- Market Economy during Second Coming
- Integration of Science and Faith
- Signs of end time
- World to come = Paradise
- Increase in Faith among Christians (Emmanuel Tahsin’s writings, explanations led to). Explanation of concepts of Christianity to lay persons.
- Paradise: Spirit on people.
- Emmanuel Tahsin is / will be the greatest physical athlete of all time.
- Worldwide work, Activism of Emmanuel Tahsin: Establishment of peace and justice around the world; Advocacy for Market Economy; Improvement of Education, Health care; Work towards mutual trust and cooperation among Nations.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s capability of winning all 6 Nobel Prizes, many times over.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit descends upon people on earth.
- Emmanuel Tahsin’s Spirit is people’s superconsciousness.
- Fulfillment of Holy Spirit’s prophecies:
- Tahsin is Jesus and God.
- Tahsin is ‘Immanuel’ / ‘Emmanuel’ and shall be white (“his countenance is as the sun shineth in his strength”)
- At the end of tribulation period, Holy Spirit descends upon Tahsin.
- Tahsin shall produce new Christian Theology (Prophecy: 1990s).
- Tahsin shall fulfill prophecies mentioned in the Bible.
- Tahsin shall be an Engineer (+ Scientist, MD) and is Christian (Prophecy: 1990s).
- Still to be fulfilled: Tahsin shall win Nobel Prize.
- Paradise: People becoming more beautiful.
- Righteous living.
- Aliens accept Emmanuel Tahsin as God.
How does Bangladesh become a Happy Nation
বাংলাদেশ কি করে একটি সুখী দেশে পরিণত হয়
- Well paid jobs. Handsome salary of individuals (ভাল বেতন)
- How does an economy create well paid jobs? Improved education and/or expertise of employees, Automation increases employee productivity in firms. As worker productivity goes up, salary increases. Another possible way: salary increases if the market size the employer firm is in increases and with it sale increases. From a macroeconomic point of view, bigger economy has good chance of creating well paid jobs if it is supplemented with increased productivity of employees.
- Handsome salary is good for employers as it increases aggregate demand in the economy.
- Economically Developed Nation (অর্থনৈতিকভাবে উন্নত দেশ)
- Advanced Biotechnology (উন্নত জৈবপ্রযুক্তি)
- Creative, Scientific, Technological, Artistic, Business, Nation Building, Meaningful work environment; Empowerment of individuals to do such work (সৃজনশীল, বৈজ্ঞানিক, প্রযুক্তিগত, শিল্পসাহিত্য, ব্যবসা, দেশ গঠন, অর্থপূর্ণ কাজের পরিবেশ; এই ধরনের কাজ করতে ব্যক্তিদের ক্ষমতায়ন)
- Social structure. Social Norms (সামাজিক কাঠামো; সামাজিক রীতিনীতি)
- Psychological well-being (মানসিক সুস্বাস্থ্য)
- Happiness by design (Gamification, Concerts, Theme Park, etc.). ICT for happiness. Technology for happiness (আনন্দদায়ী ডিজাইন [ক্রীড়াকরণ, কনসার্ট, থিম পার্ক ইত্যাদি]; আনন্দের জন্য আইসিটি; আনন্দের প্রযুক্তি)