Stimulating research in Universities:
- Introduction of High quality Journals, Conferences, Workshops.
- Promotion of Faculty members based on research quality (no. of citations, etc.) and output (number of publications).
- Government role: Increased spending on R&D in annual budget.
- Government role: Government research grant based on merit of fund seeker and of proposal.
- Academia – Industry collaboration: Publication a way of attracting fund from Private sector. Stimulating private sector to collaborate with Academia on research projects.
- Academia – Industry collaboration promotes high quality research as faculty members strive for solving real problems rather than concentrate solely on increasing number of publications.
- Collaboration among Government research laboratories, Academia & Industry.