- Programming on Parallel Machines: GPU, Multicore, Clusters and More by Norm Matloff
- Akka in Action by Raymond Roestenburg, Rob Bakker and Rob Williams
- Foundations of Python Network Programming book by John Goerzen
- Scala: Akka
- Numerical Methods for Engineers by Raymond Canale and Steven C. Chapra
Creation: Love; Power; Possession; Creativity and Invention; Spiritual power; Care; Religion; Judgement; Happiness and feelings; Competition, Being top; Adventure, Thrill, Mystery; Social, Family.
Order instead of chaos. Creation instead of destruction. Justice instead of evil.
- An Introduction to Bioinformatics Algorithms by Neil Jones, Pavel Pevzner
- Python: Biopython
- Analytics for the Internet of Things (IoT): Intelligent analytics for your intelligent devices by Andrew Minteer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Concepts and Applications by Mansaf Alam, Kashish Ara Shakil, Samiya Khan
- Knowledge Representation
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Big Data, Data Science, Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach by Stuart Russell and Peter Norvig
- Artificial Intelligence by Elaine A. Rich and Kevin Knight
- Artificial Intelligence by Patrick Winston
- Machine Learning by Tom Mitchell
- Computer Vision by Linda Shapiro and George Stockman
- Speech and Language Processing by Daniel Jurafsky and James H. Martin
- Paradigms of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp by Peter Norvig
- Prolog Programming for Artificial Intelligence Ivan Bratko
- Programming Collective Intelligence by Toby Segaran
- Programming the Semantic Web by Colin Evans, Jamie Taylor, and Toby Segaran
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python by Andreas C. Müller and Sarah Guido
- Machine Learning with Python Cookbook by Chris Albon
- Programming Computer Vision with Python by Jan Erik Solem
- Natural Language Processing with Python by Edward Loper, Ewan Klein, and Steven Bird
- Data Analysis with Open Source Tools. by Philipp K. Janert
- Doing Data Science by Cathy O’Neil and Rachel Schutt
- Hadoop: The Definitive Guide by Tom White
- Spark: The Definitive Guide by Bill Chambers, Matei Zaharia
- MongoDB: The Definitive Guide by Shannon Bradshaw, Eoin Brazil, Kristina Chodorow
- Cassandra: The Definitive Guide by Eben Hewitt and Jeff Carpenter
- Common Lisp
- Python: Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, PyTorch, NLTK
- Less scope for writing research papers in Theory. More scope in Applications.
Computing: Chemical Computer, DNA Data Storage.
Biomimicry at molecular level: Self-replicating chemical system, Molecular machines, A set of molecules capable of accomplishing a complex task.
Biomimicry at physiological level: Synthetic Chemico Electromechanical system (example from nature: Heart), Synthetic Chemico Electrical system (e.g, neuron, central nervous system), Synthetic Chemico Mechanical system (e.g., digestive system), Synthetic Chemico Optical system (retina).
Environment: Molecular systems that interact with environment.
- … is pure in heart.
- Parts of Tahsin’s character have been portrayed as protagonist in arts and literature; Bengali readers: Misir Ali, Shuvro, Himu; Indians: 3 Idiots
Cure: Curing Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, Curing blindness, Gene therapy, Tissue engineering
Medical Gadgets: Non-invasive lightweight health diagnostics system
Enhancement: Infrared vision, Enhanced Immune system
Synthetic Biology: De-extinction / Resurrecting extinct species, De-extinction of Dinosaur; Genetically modified organisms, Intelligent Mouse, Talking Chimpanzee
Science: Brain, Genome, Cell
Flying Car, Self Driving Car, Electric Car, Fuel Cell Vehicle, Hover Bike, Jet Pack, Backpack Helicopter, Self-balancing Two-wheeled Electric Transportation Device (Segway), Transforming Vehicle / Transformer Car, High Speed Train, Maglev Train, Vactrain, Hyperloop, Self Driving Truck
Mega Cruise Ship, Autonomous Cargo Ship, Self Sailing Ship, Amphibious Vehicle, Submarine Tourism
Micro Air Vehicle, Self Flying Plane, Electric Plane, Supersonic Transport
Retrotronic (“A future that never happened”) technologies, Organic electronics, Plastic electronics, Flexible electronics, Flexible displays, Flexible electronic newspaper, 3d display & Holography, Optical Computing, Light-based processor, Neuromorphic computing, Brain inspired chip.
- Scientific / mathematical discoveries;
- Writing Textbooks, Research Papers;
- Pioneering new fields / subfields of study;
- Solving famous problems, Defining & solving new ones;
- Developing theoretical framework for new / existing / currently underdeveloped areas;
- Inventing new technologies, Defining & developing theoretical framework for new engineering fields / subfields to study those technologies (Academia <> Industry, Engineering Science).
Chemical Computer, DNA Data Storage, Self-replicating chemical system, Synthetic Chemico Electromechanical system (example from nature: Heart), Synthetic Chemico Electrical system (e.g, neuron, central nervous system), Synthetic Chemico Mechanical system (e.g., digestive system), Synthetic Chemico Optical system (retina).
Mechanical Computers, Mechanical calculator, Transforming Machines, Transformer Car, Steampunk Technologies, Automaton, Steam powered Washing Machine, Vending Machines, Robotic bird, Robo fish
Publishing, E-Readers, E-Books