Development of Manufacturing Industry
- Thailand, Malaysia: Both countries have size-able Automotive & Electrical / Electronics industry.
- Competence: Power, Infrastructure, Required low cost labor, Government support.
- Mostly developed and licensed by foreign producers. Local producers depend on foreign engineering. Local experts lack skills required for producing quality marketable Cars / Electronic products.
- India: Power, Infrastructure roadblock to development of manufacturing sector.
- Japan: Education system capable of producing engineering, business experts.