- “Higgs Boson” (the so-called “God-particle”) Official Announcements – July 4, 2012 (Nobel Prize in Physics – 2013)
- “Heaven is for Real” (Book) – July 4
Church Fathers were so inspired that they made arrangements and released a Movie last year (based on the Book):
Heaven Is for Real (2014) [IMDB]
- Independence Day – July 04 (birthday) [July – 7th month. 04 – 40.]
- Constitution Day – September 17 (My Sister’s birthday is on September 16!)
Mexico’s Independence Day is on September 16.
What makes Mexico special?
Mexico is the only country I have set my foots on in the Americas (apart from United States) in 2005 to take part in International Mathematical Olympiad (July 8 – 19).
Mexico is one of the countries where I am most involved in with #StopDrugTrafficking and #StopOrganizedCrime Activities.
Another no-less-important fact: Mexicans love me (including, but not limited to, President Enrique Pena Nieto) !
Mr. Enrique Pena Nieto, the 57th President of Mexico, was born on July 20, 1966 and held the position of the Governor of the State of Mexico from 16 September 2005 – 16 September 2011.
President Enrique Pena Nieto
Chichen Itza, Yucatan, Mexico (2005)
Yucatán Siglo XXI Convention Centre
At a Mexican Restaurant, Downtown Merida, Mexico
National Math Team, Bangladesh
Youtube Playlist: Movies (2014) [ Tahsin is inspiration behind 7 Movies released in 2014! ]
- US to Bangladesh Flight 2012 – 25 / 26 March (26 March : Independence Day of Bangladesh)
- Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh Flight 1997 – 15 December (16 December : Victory Day of Bangladesh)
- Jesus was crucified on a Friday (Noon).
- US to Bangladesh Flight 2010 – 25 December
- Catholic Church right by our house in Bangladesh (“R. C. Church Road … Mary ….”) (Fact: Bangladesh is a Muslim-majority country.)
Notes On Jesus Christ [TahsinVersion2.com]
“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” (Immanuel means “God with us”.)
– Isaiah 7:14
“For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” – Isaiah 9:6
“Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.” –Isaiah 9:7
Prophet Isaiah lived over seven hundred years before Jesus.
Abraham and Jesus: two thousand years.
Jesus and present times: two thousand years.
Abraham and David: one thousand years. David and Jesus: one thousand years.
- Prophet Muhammad performed “Hajj” (Islamic Pilgrimage) once and “Umrah” 4 times (in 4 years) in his lifetime.
1994 – 1997:
4 “Umrah”s in 4 years – once each year. [“04“]
Hajj – 1997.
- Prophecy concerning the time of Jesus’s arrival (Second Coming): Amid Great War and conflict in Syria & Iraq.
- “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim” – total value of the letters: 786
- My grandfather used to say that we are descendants of Prophet Muhammad.
So we asked the Divine Realm and the answer is: Yes, we are descendants of Prophet Muhammad (who, in turn, is a descendant of Abraham through Ishmael).
“ Abram was eighty-six (86) years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael (means ‘God hears’).”
– Genesis 16 [Bible Gateway]
“I have made you (Abraham) a father of many nations. I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.
… He (Ishmael) will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
….. “Will a son be born to a man a hundred (100) years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety (90)?”
Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah (means “Princess”) will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac (means “Laughter”).
– Genesis 17 [Bible Gateway]
– [03.28.15] [From Bible …]
A Look Back At History
Chittagong , being a Port City, became settlement for many Arabs and other people from the Middle East in the Medieval Period.
There weren’t Modern Aircraft in those days, like the ones we have today. So one couldn’t fly to places!
Ships were the means for long distance travel. Port Cities were thriving centers of trade and commerce.
Many religious preachers followed traders.
And when one travels by ship, the Journey spans months.
So it’s no more like: going to a place in a day’s journey, getting things done and then returning the next day.
The Journey spanned months and many looked for permanent settlements.
Things were a lot different back then …
Twilight, Port City of Chittagong
1. People are drawn – for one reason or the other.
Mystics and Monks belonging to different religions (Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, .. ) have seen special signs and follow.
=> Leader of the whole World and everything in it.
2. Greatest Genius of All Time.
Far and far ahead of the best human experts in every domain of human endeavour.
Growing Towards => Knowledge of everything man can ever hope to know. “Absolute Truths”. “Final Truths”. Final works of Science and Technology of Humanity.
3. Growing Towards => Spiritual Power over every dust and particle on Earth. Power over everything.
Growing Towards => Unchallenged Authority over the whole World (until the World ends).
=> Freeing the World of Evil and Diseases, …….
4. Growing Towards => Purest Heart.
5. Words – Truth.
6. Divine signs in History.
Divine synchronization of Events.
7. Wherever set eyes upon – bountiful favor follows.
United States, Bangladesh [Still to come: Gas Boom], Microsoft, Roman Catholic Church, International Relations, …
From Wikipedia: “A Sufi shrine in Chittagong, dating back to 850 AD, is dedicated to the Bayazid. While there is no recorded evidence of his visit to the region, Chittagong was a major port on the southern silk route connecting India, China and the Middle East, and the first Muslims to travel to China may have used the Chittagong-Burma-Sichuan trade route. Chittagong was a center of Sufism and Muslim merchants in the subcontinent since the 9th century, and it is plausible that either Bayazid or his followers visited the port city around the middle of the 9th century.”
-  Mahdi [Wikipedia Entry]
“who will rule … and will rid the world of evil.”