Internet For All
5 Billion more people will join the Internet and other information services users in less than a decade. Many of them would be poor from developing countries, unable to read or write. The challenge is to develop information interfaces for those 5 Billion people.
- New Multimedia interface to the Information World for people all over the world
- Not browsers (URLs, Hyperlinks, Documents), as we know them today.
- Speech Recognition
- Local languages
- Machine Translation
- Multimedia Content
- Search Engines with natural language speaking assistant
- Personal Assistants with natural language speaking assistant
- Apple Siri
- Google Now
- Cheap, more powerful Computers with new architectures, built from different materials would be required for meeting the computational demand of Machine Translation and Speech Recognition in the Cloud.
- Continuation of Moore’s Law by shifting paradigms from current architecture and hardware to new and better alternatives.
Devices and Network
- Cheap Smartphone
- Internet for all
- Google Loon
- Data utilized for changing the lives of people.
- Physical Digital Products
- Cheap 3D Printers
- Fab labs
- Free downloadable designs for products