- Pope reaches out to Indigenous people in Bolivia #MinorityRights #RomanCatholicChurch
Build Stronger Families
- Pope Francis: Christ a model for husbands #BuildStrongerFamilies
“The husband must love his wife as his own body; love her as Christ loved the Church”
The Vatican and Italy agree new deal to end banking secrecy – April 2, 2015 #FinancialTransparency #FinanceAndBanking
- Cuban leader, Raúl Castro asks Pope to pray for him
Youtube Playlist: Roman Catholic Church
- Pope Francis Meets Cuban President Raúl Castro [WSJ] #RomanCatholicChurch
“Cuban president says he will attend papal masses during Francis’s vist to Cuba in September.
I read all the speeches of the pope, his commentaries, and if the pope continues this way, I will go back to praying and go back to the church, and I’m not joking,” he said.
It was a startling assertion for the leader of a Communist country. “I am from the Cuban Communist Party, that doesn’t allow [religious] believers, but now we are allowing it, it’s an important step,” Mr. Castro said.
Mr. Castro stepped up his praise on Pope Francis’ push for the two nations (US and Cuba) to put enmity aside and work for reconciliation for the benefit of Americans and Cubans. [US – Cuba Relations]
Mr. Castro told reporters that “we are trying to carry forward improvements of our political, social and cultural system.” [Economic Reform: #FreeMarketEconomyForNations. Political Reform: #DemocracyForNations ]
Eschatology / End Times / Second Coming
- The Last Days: An apocalyptic look at the future by Richard Perry
- The Book of Revelation (Wiley Series) by Larry Helyer, Richard Wagner
“Christ … will reign for a Thousand years.” (Book of Revelation)
“… He (Christ) ascended into heaven … He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end. … We look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come.”
More Books on Religion & Spirituality
Dr. Michael Crichton, MD
[Dr. Michael Crichton, Physician by training, Harvard Doc; Author of Jurassic Park and The Lost World]
Dr. Eben Alexandar, MD
- The Map of Heaven: How Science, Religion, and Ordinary People Are Proving the Afterlife by Even Alexander (Release date: October 7, 2014)
Dr. Brian Weiss, MD
- Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives
Brian Weiss’ book includes some deep secrets, and a few beautiful truths.
“Our task is to become God-like through knowledge. We know so little.” (p. 46)
Dr. Deepak Chopra, MD
- Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being – Deepak Chopra, MD & Rudolph Tanzi, MD
- The Future of God: A Practical Approach to Spirituality for Our Times by Deepak Chopra (Release date: November 11, 2014)
Todd Burpo, Lynn Vincent
- The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P Hall (An encyclopedic treatment of Mystic and Spiritual Traditions)
- Hidden Wisdom: A Guide to the Western Inner Traditions by Richard Smoley, Jay Kinney
Sufism (Islamic Mysticism)
- The Alchemy of Happiness by Al-Ghazzali
- Essential Sufism by James Fadiman
- Spiritual Dimensions of Psychology by Inayat Khan
- The Inner Life by Inayat Khan
Kabbalah (Jewish Mysticism)
- Reading the Zohar: The Sacred Text of the Kabbalah by Pinchas Giller
- A Guide to the Hidden Wisdom of Kabbalah by Michael Laitman
Meditation, Mindfulness & Positive Psychology
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Chakras by Betsy Rippentrop Ph.D.
“Pope Francis visited one of Naples’ most violent and drug-infested neighbourhoods on Saturday and urged residents not to let organised crime and corrupt politicians rob them of hope.
The blighted area has often been the battleground of Camorra clans fighting each other for control of drug trafficking and extortion rackets.
“See to it that evil is not the last word. It (the last word) has to be hope,” he told.
Francis listened to a Filipino immigrant woman and an unemployed Italian man tell of their difficulties.
Francis defended immigrants. He called for just wages for workers, and railed against corruption in public life.”
#StopDrugTrafficking #StopOrganizedCrime #SayNoToCorruption #TowardsCrimeFreeWorld
[Pope prays at Pompeii sanctuary]
God is loving – just as Jesus described.
God is never angry.
Whenever anger and destruction are manifested – it doesn’t come “directly” from God – it’s evil or “filtered through” evil.
Curse is evil. Causing harm (of any form) is not the way of God.
God thinks in longer term. God thinks “in whole”.
To maintain law and order – rules, regulations and controls are necessary.
But when one looks at life on Earth from a spiritual plane, life appears momentary.
In longer term and ultimately, love and goodness triumphs.
Kingdom of God
My task is to establish “Kingdom of God” on Earth and retain the Kingdom until the World ends – as the prophesied Messiah is supposed to fulfill.
What is the “Kingdom of God”? #KingdomOfGod
Kingdom of God is what the World would have been like, If God ruled over the World.
Human Kingdoms lack Justice and Peace. So establishing Justice and Peace are among priorities.
- Freeing the World of crimes (of all forms)
- Eradication of Diseases and Disabilities and Sufferings
- Filling every human soul with satisfaction and happiness
- Uniting Humanity
are among our Ultimate goals.
- Ultimate Goals – We Are Working Towards [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Agendas For The World [TahsinVersion2.com]
- About TahsinVersion2 and WorldVersion2 [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Uniting Humanity: International Relations: Bilateral Relations [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Blueprint for “Developed Bangladesh”: Compilation of Articles [TahsinVersion2.com]
- Around Sub-Saharan Africa: Building Nations [TahsinVersion2.com]
- “Higgs Boson” (the so-called “God-particle”) Official Announcements – July 4, 2012 (Nobel Prize in Physics – 2013)
- “Heaven is for Real” (Book) – July 4
Heaven Is for Real (2014) [IMDB]
- Independence Day – July 04 (birthday) [July – 7th month. 04 – 40.]
- Constitution Day – September 17 (My Sister’s birthday is on September 16!)
Mexico’s Independence Day is on September 16.
What makes Mexico special?
Mexico is the only country I have set my feet upon in the Americas (apart from United States) in 2005 to take part in International Mathematical Olympiad (July 8 – 19).
Mexico is one of the countries where I am most involved in with #StopDrugTrafficking and #StopOrganizedCrime Activities.
Another no-less-important fact: Mexicans love me!
Mr. Enrique Pena Nieto, the 57th President of Mexico, was born on July 20, 1966 and held the position of the Governor of the State of Mexico from 16 September 2005 – 16 September 2011.
Youtube Playlist: Movies (2014) [ 7 Movies released in 2014 ]
- US to Bangladesh Flight 2012 – 25 / 26 March (26 March : Independence Day of Bangladesh)
- Saudi Arabia to Bangladesh Flight 1997 – 15 December (16 December : Victory Day of Bangladesh)
- Jesus was crucified on a Friday (Noon).
- US to Bangladesh Flight 2010 – 25 December
- Catholic Church right by our house in Bangladesh (“R. C. Church Road … Mary ….”) (Fact: Bangladesh is a Muslim-majority country.)
Notes On Jesus Christ [TahsinVersion2.com]
“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” (Immanuel means “God with us”.)
– Isaiah 7:14
Prophet Isaiah lived over seven hundred years before Jesus.
Abraham and Jesus: two thousand years.
Jesus and present times: two thousand years.
Abraham and David: one thousand years. David and Jesus: one thousand years.
- Prophet Muhammad performed “Hajj” (Islamic Pilgrimage) once and “Umrah” 4 times (in 4 years) in his lifetime.
1994 – 1997:
4 “Umrah”s in 4 years – once each year. [“04“]
Hajj – 1997.
- Prophecy concerning the time of Jesus’s arrival (Second Coming): Amid Great War and conflict in Syria & Iraq.
- “Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim” – total value of the letters: 786
“ Abram was eighty-six (86) years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael (means ‘God hears’).”
– Genesis 16 [Bible Gateway]
“I have made you (Abraham) a father of many nations. I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you.
… He (Ishmael) will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.
….. “Will a son be born to a man a hundred (100) years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety (90)?”
Then God said, “Yes, but your wife Sarah (means “Princess”) will bear you a son, and you will call him Isaac (means “Laughter”).
– Genesis 17 [Bible Gateway]
– [03.28.15] [From Bible …]
A Look Back At History
Chittagong , being a Port City, became settlement for many Arabs and other people from the Middle East in the Medieval Period.
There weren’t Modern Aircraft in those days, like the ones we have today. So one couldn’t fly to places!
Ships were the means for long distance travel. Port Cities were thriving centers of trade and commerce.
Many religious preachers followed traders.
And when one travels by ship, the Journey spans months.
So it’s no more like: going to a place in a day’s journey, getting things done and then returning the next day.
The Journey spanned months and many looked for permanent settlements.
Things were a lot different back then …
1. People are drawn – for one reason or the other.
Mystics and Monks belonging to different religions (Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, .. ) have seen special signs and follow.
=> Leader of the whole World and everything in it.
2. Greatest Genius of All Time.
Far and far ahead of the best human experts in every domain of human endeavour.
Growing Towards => Knowledge of everything man can ever hope to know. “Absolute Truths”. “Final Truths”. Final works of Science and Technology of Humanity.
3. Growing Towards => Spiritual Power over every dust and particle on Earth. Power over everything.
Growing Towards => Unchallenged Authority over the whole World (until the World ends).
=> Freeing the World of Evil and Diseases, …….
4. Growing Towards => Purest Heart.
5. Words – Truth.
6. Divine signs in History.
Divine synchronization of Events.
7. Wherever set eyes upon – bountiful favor follows.
United States, Bangladesh [Still to come: Gas Boom], Microsoft, Roman Catholic Church, International Relations, …
- Notes On Jesus Christ [TahsinVersion2.com]
-  The City of Chittagong [Wikipedia Entry]
-  Shrine in Chittagong, Bengal (modern Bangladesh) – Bayazid Bastami [Wikipedia Entry]
From Wikipedia: “A Sufi shrine in Chittagong, dating back to 850 AD, is dedicated to the Bayazid. While there is no recorded evidence of his visit to the region, Chittagong was a major port on the southern silk route connecting India, China and the Middle East, and the first Muslims to travel to China may have used the Chittagong-Burma-Sichuan trade route. Chittagong was a center of Sufism and Muslim merchants in the subcontinent since the 9th century, and it is plausible that either Bayazid or his followers visited the port city around the middle of the 9th century.”
-  Family tree of Husayn ibn Ali [Wikipedia Entry]
-  Hasan al-Askari [Wikipedia Entry]
-  Mahdi [Wikipedia Entry]
“who will rule … and will rid the world of evil.”
- Two hundred century old Buddhist Monk Mummy found – “remarkably well-preserved” according to Experts [Smithsonian Magazine]
Healing The Disabled #RomanCatholicChurch
“Francis will chat with children who have disabilities and special needs in Brazil, India, Spain, and the United States.”
Youtube Playlist (Compiled By Me): Roman Catholic Church
Demography: Islamic Community
- Dalai Lama: ‘Muslim Practitioners Must Extend Love Towards Entire Creation of Allah’ [Time Magazine]
“A few individuals’ behavior he said, should not generalize the entire religious tradition—and added that he was concerned about the bad image Islam was getting. “Muslim practitioners must extend love toward entire creation of Allah,” he said.
The event was sponsored by the Development Organization for Societies in Transition (DOST). American Muslim leaders including CEO of Islamic Relief Anwar Khan, vice president of United States Institute for Peace Manal Omar and the executive director of Muflehun Humera Khan, joined His Holiness and His Eminence for a panel conversation on the idea of service.”