Areas of Expertise:
#Electrical Engineering #Mechanical Engineering
#Chemical Engineering #BioEngineering
Academia To Industry – Technology & Innovation Transfer
In Academia, lots of Science, Tools & Techniques are in incubation phase, not ready to be incorporated into industrial products.
I shall turn Science, Tools & Techniques into Engineering Innovations.
Engineering -> Product & Service Innovation At My Ventures
How do I use “a specific Technology” (For example, Internet of Things) in a specific product?
[Example: Let’s connect our Thermostat or Micro-wave Oven to the Internet of Things (IoT).]
- Study a “Domain” (For example: Home, Manufacturing, Sports, Education, Healthcare, etc.) and
- Find out how Engineering could be applied to this specific “Domain”. Engineer Products & Services using “All Possible Technologies”.
It’s possible, because
- I am not limited by a specific field of Expertise [say, “Software Engineering” or “Internet of Things (IoT)”]
- But I can employ all of Human Knowledge and any Domain of Expertise (http://www.linkedin.com/in/tahsinversion2) to meet the challenges of a specific domain or problem in hand; whereas Engineers are limited by specific fields of Expertise.
1. Physical Basis of Information
EE : 1. Physical basis of Information
VLSI & Computer Systems
Manipulation of Information with Transistors, etc.
Exchange of Information.
[Example: Image -> Electronic Representation as Information).
Transducers and Sensors
Turning Physical Quantities into Electrically Represented Information
Signals & Systems
Signal is basically Information
Control with the use of Electrical / Electronic Signals
Scientific Basis of Electrical Engineering:
- Electricity. Magnetism. Electrical Circuit. Electromagnetism. Optics & Photonics. Solid State & Condensed Matter Physics.
Scientific Basis of Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanics; Solid Mechanics; Fluid Mechanics; Thermodynamics; Electro-magnetic Induction.
- Phenomena that have “Chemical Basis”.
Complex Fluids & Transport <- Chemical Basis, Chemical Composition.
Computational & Systems Biology. Bioinformatics.
Drug Design, Drug Delivery & Biomaterials.
Regenerative Medicine & Stem Cell Technology. Tissue Engineering.
Genetic Engineering. DNA Editing.
Endoscopic Surgical Tools. Surgical Robots (Example: Da Vinci Robot).
Prosthetics. Artificial Retina.
Articles By Me:
AeroSpace Engineering -> Commercial Aircraft